Monday, August 29, 2011

12 weeks

Today marks the 12 week mark in my pregnancy. We had our first trimester screening at Cedar Sinai and all went well!
Both babies were all over the place and it was a joy to be able to see them move all around!
The ultrasound tech made a guess as to what they are and we are excited to see if she is right in a few weeks.
So far I am feeling great. Still really tired but, that is to be expected. I think I pulled a muscle in my lower back area so I've been walking around very gingerly the last few days.

Logan is very excited still about his babies and will give them kisses everyday. As soon as I figure out how to add pictures I'll post the ones we got at today's appointment.

Our next appointment is September 15th so until then we are hoping for an uneventful few weeks as we enjoy the last few days of summer and hopefully start to get some cooler weather.

Tomorrow is Logan's first day of 3 year old preschool so we'll be heading out to breakfast before school and taking tons of pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment